Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Big Question

My Big Question would have to be if you grew up with a broken family and hate for a certain parent, wouldn't you want better for your children?... Wouldn't you rather see your children live the life you never had?... Wouldn't you rather have your children not experience what you may have endured?... I have always wanted if it is even remotely okay to say you hate a certain parent or at least recent them?... But it seems as I get older the more the hate and resentment seems to grow... I'm not saying I want this parent out of my life in fact I would love for them to be a part of my life, but one question I would really be interested in finding the answer to would be if this parent truly loves me?... And if so, why don't they show it?

No comments:

Post a Comment