Thursday, March 13, 2014

Resource Notes #6 #withsyria

http://digg.com/video/banksy-with-syria-video?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_medium=email
 
I was just exposed to this video of a collaboration with political graffiti artist Banksy, Idris Elba, Cristiano Ronaldo and other celebrities coming together to put this visual exposing the crisis of Syria through Banky's graffiti art work. This is so dope because it shows Graffiti being used for its purpose in a good way to help support and bring to the public about the seriousness of the crisis in Syria. Must watch most definitely!

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude I thought you might like this. It's some art work of stencils and what not featuring Slug from Atmosphere!

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/114604030/slug-from-atmosphere-stencil-art-print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that stuffs dope! Especially it being of Slug, Atmosphere is one of my biggest underground rap faves so its dope to see these icons in art like this. I just saw an MF Doom print like this other day if I find it I'll show you! (^.^)

      Delete