Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Life After...

Life after high school... Well let's see, my real dream is to attend the Art Institute in Los Angeles, but I'm afraid I can't afford the schooling, so I am now more interested in taking a year off after high school and doing nothing but save money and focus on perfecting my skills in music and art so by the time I am ready for school I will be financially ready and have a much better technique and skill in my work. Now that is just a pretty big goal to follow and I debate on what job I am going to work at because Subway paychecks just are cutting it sadly. But my solution to this job situation is a proposal I received from a close family friend asking if I wanted to learn how to become a cable guy for direct tv, now the thing is he asked if I was willing to try a voluntary apprenticeship in becoming a cable guy that way when I applied I could add that I already gained experience and understand what to do on the job that way they would pay me more than the usual amount for starting employees. So I think for my place after high school is follow up on that offer and gain that experience because in all reality whether I go to college or not I will have gained a great job position for myself as a cable guy and gaining experience to help me move forward in my future. As for my music and art talents, they will always stay the same I will always have a passion art and music no matter if it turns into a profession or not it will still be a great skill to say I hold. All in all, I plan to focus on making my life a lot more easier for myself by working hard now so I dont have to later.

No comments:

Post a Comment