Monday, January 13, 2014

Vocab #1 Performance Review

To be honest, I knew the outcome of the vocab quiz for me wasn't going to be something to be proud of. Mainly because I didn't study this weekend do to my crowded schedule having to work all weekend and try to spend as much time as I could with my sister who just came down from Colorado. It's definitely not the way I wanted to start this semester, bombing the first vocab quiz, but this moment of failure has opened my eyes more to start finding and making time to get my work and studying done because last semester wasn't fun trying to juggle school, work and other things at once. So for now I'm not happy with my performance on the Vocab quiz, but I shall take this as a learning experience and most definitely try harder next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment