Thursday, February 13, 2014

Launch

In spring semester:
1. What do you really want to do?
I want to learn more about graffiti art and trying and get more information and help on trying to make more ways and open more doors for graffiti art to be expressed other than getting a can of paint and writing a quick tag.

2. How can you use the tools and things you learned last semester?
I can use the tools I learned last semester by using the research skills for more study on graffiti and using the internet to find new ideas and ways to make my vision come to life.

3. What do I need to prove to myself and everything else that I should have no regrets by June.
What I need to prove myself is still focusing more on my blog posts, finding more information, and starting to contact and even collaborate with others on ideas to begin the vision of more graffiti art expression.

4. When someone looks at your blog in June, is someone going to notice a difference in it?
I hope to have left a mark in my blog because I should have posted either more information I have discovered, displayed art pieces I have worked on, or shown the progress on my vision for more graffiti art expression.

5. Can someone look at your blog and get what your trying to do?
Hopefully by my display of my art work and my updates on my graffiti expression vision should get the viewers to figure out where I am going with all this.

6. Am I the only one at the party?
I don't believe I am the only one at the party but I don't know as much people who shared the same views as mine but that's why I am going to venture out and explore my resources and try to meet more people who hold the same ideas and views as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment