Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beginnings

My masterpiece is doing a lot if things for me. It's helping me build a resume and art portfolio I can use in the future. I'm learning more about the technical side of the art industry. But most of all I'm getting the chance to better my art skills and be able to show what I can offer. Ever since I was a little kid I never knew what I wanted to do in the future or be, but I always knee what I wanted to do at the moment. I always loved creating things, building, drawing, you name it. My mind was filled with curiosity, still is. But I was always curious about what I would do in the future. One thing I knew for sure is it wasn't going to be ordinary. Looking back at those moments I realize art is that out of ordinary thing that I can do. My masterpiece has given me a new light to things I didn't think were possible, but they can happen, if you put in the time and effort. So right now it's crunch time. I just finished 24 complete art pieces I had to submit for my  ap studio art portfolio. On top of that I submitted 5 pieces of art to be critiqued by top art schools and art critics. Not to mention getting asked to paint pieces of art for people and getting paid for it, is kind of nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment