Sunday, May 4, 2014

Excerpt from "Banksy, Wall and Piece"

"Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it's wet."

This little excerpt right here explains exactly my reason behind my art! I express my art to beautify the community and to promote that graffiti is beautiful and it should be expressed as a form of making our community better not just for the rich but for the actual community. We all love art, why not express it and turn these blank boring walls into works of art for everyone to enjoy?! I don't know about you... But, if I saw graffiti all over a city it make me want to live there. Then again I am a Graffiti artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment